Thinking NAKED has nothing to do with what you’re wearing and everything to do with the thoughts that are wearing you down! When you strip off negative and habituated thoughts and limiting beliefs, you open yourself up to unlimited possibility. This in turn benefits your customers.
Here’s 5 ways that Thinking NAKED helps your customer service:
1) You listen – with the intent of completely understanding what it is the customer is asking for. Since your mind is open to possibility, you are solution oriented, not policy and procedure bound. When this is true, you turn your imagination loose to discover new ways to delight your customers! You view complaints as gifts, as opportunities for continuous improvement.
2) You become externally focused – You let go of antiquated and internally oriented rules, and find ways to profitably satisfy your customers. You don’t settle for offering GOOD service, you search for ways to offer GREAT service!
3) You concentrate on adding value – this allows you to separate the actions that customers are willing to pay for, from those that add no value. This is the waste that you can take steps to eliminate.
4) You seek to give rather than get – You regularly give away service, advice, support and smiles. You constantly ask yourself how you can better serve others. You pay no attention to the state of the economy, knowing that your needs are always met.
5) You ask for feedback – You ask customers for advice on how to improve your service and products, and you take action as appropriate.
Best of all, because you’re thinking NAKED, you’ve dropped all your excuses and justifications, all of your
complaining and procrastination. Your customer service is improving, almost without any effort!